Seven steps to a data-driven organization
Our recent report identifies a seven-step staircase that organizations are on as they move towards being data-driven. We discovered that many CxO:s are simply unprepared when it comes to data and data analytics while others are highly concerned that they do not have the necessary processes in place.
Of the 300 CxO:s in 10 European markets:
- 47% say they don’t have the knowledge to become more data-driven.
- 1 in 3 say that they don’t know what the future of data analytics in their industry holds.
- More than 70 percent of mature companies see a lack of talent as a primary challenge.
- More than 4 in 10 say that a key challenge is to have processes in place to support their use of internal and external data.
- 35% of the CxO:s. state that lack of staff to handle the transition towards becoming more data-driven is a concern
When asked about the future of data and AI
- More than 3 in 10 respondents say that by 2030, “All strategic decisions in my industry will be supported by Artificial Intelligence.”
- 34% of CxO:s report that by 2030 they we will have a non-human member on their leadership team.
- Nearly 3 out of 10 state that by 2030, “most managers will be replaced by AI.”
Frightening or enlightening?
Download the full report to see just how CxO:s across Europe are thinking when it comes to digital preparedness and the future. Read our insights into Data use today and tomorrow.